The Master of Innovation & Technology (MI&T) degree provides cutting edge opportunities to address present day challenges and develop technologies for the future. The college supports graduate research utilizing state-of-the-art experimental and/or computational research facilities under close faculty supervision in Logistics-Analytics and Big Data Analytics. Both thesis and project tracks are offered.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Innovation & Technology Degree, students will be able to:
- Utilize applied analysis of user requirements to design IT-based solutions.
- Research capabilities for identification, evaluation and implementation of current technologies and consideration of their applicability to address individual and organizational needs.
- Build team based projects and plans to develop, integrate and implement IT-based solutions from a managerial perspective.
- Manage project based solutions for teams using the most current research techniques and industry practices to identify and define the requirements that must be satisfied to address user needs.
- Utilize applied deployment and use of emerging computing techniques, skills, methods and theories.
Graduate Program Admissions Requirements
Admission decisions are based on consideration of the applicant's previous academic records, statement of purpose, resume and letters of recommendations.
The following are the admissions requirements:
- A bachelor degree in Engineering, applied sciences, or a closely related discipline from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in the last 60-semester credits attempted
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required for applicants with GPA less than 3.25. The GRE may be waived by the Graduate Student Advisor for applicants with a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- A letter of interest
- Two letters of recommendations.